The home of BRAP!
Skip to content
- Entrants must wear Helmets – Long Sleeve Shirt – Long Pants & Enclosed Shoes
- Marshalling for the burnout competition will be in pit lane. The burnouts will take place at the old drag strip area.
- Burnouts will be a one shot winner takes all competition. There will be a Trophy for the winner of the Naturally Aspirated class and also the Blown Class.
- Burnouts will be judged on the following criteria for the N/a and Blown Classes-
- Gain Points for = Instant Smoke – Constant Smoke – Driver Skill and use of the pad – Crowd Response Pop Tyres – Ability to drive off the pad
- Loose points for = Stopping and Starting or reversing – inability to drive off the pad