The home of BRAP!
Skip to content
- No Passengers in the RACERS Laps Driver only
- Entrants must wear Helmets – Long Sleeve Shirt – Long Pants & Enclosed Shoes
- Slow cars must stay to the left were possible and give room for the overtaking cars
- The overtaking car is responsible for making sure they complete the passing move safely, the car being overtaken needs to watch their mirrors and maintain your line so you can be over taken safely. If you haven’t been out for hot laps before please make this known to our officials before heading out on the circuit. Depending on numbers we may create a slow and a fast group for these sessions
- If your car breaks down on the track, try and get off to the side of track and onto the grass. Don’t get out of your car unless it is on fire. We will see that you have broken down and we will send a recovery vehicle
- If you see the red lights around the circuit you need to slow down to 60ks and prepare to exit the circuit. This could mean that the session has ended or that there is a car that needs to be recovered or an incident has occurred on the track. You may also see an exit now sign or a finish flag is being waved please follow as instructed for the safety of all our staff and other entrants.